Impressions from Rerik

When I see something that beautiful, I just take a picture. All my respect for those artists that can reproduce 100% what they see but, in my opinion, it is easier to just take a photo. That's a professional defect. We feel the need to exaggerate and we always have not enough time to enjoy a nice scene. The deadline is the killer.



My daughter, who at a smaller age was an ardent Spongebob fan, exclaimed: "Look there are so many "Patrick" on the shore!"







Twilight

Until now, I had to wake up early to be able to see a sunrise on the sea. I have seen a sunset on the sea before but it was the first time when it impressed me deeply. Everything was so calm and monumental. The only creatures that spoiled the moment, were the annoying mosquitos.











Mayday! A Troll is sinking!


Comments