Inktober 2020

Another year, another #inktober challenge, completed. Waiting to find out the prompts list is very beautiful and, every time I feel like a child in front of a box of surprises. I can't wait to find out the prompts and let my imagination run wild. My only problem is that I don't want to do things in the fast forward mode and, I always choose to make more complex illustrations. I think this is due to the field in which I work. Whenever I received animation scenes, time was my greatest enemy. Short delivery dates forced me to find the fastest solution, depriving me of the pleasure of enjoying the project.

  

Support:  Winsor&Newton, Smooth Surface Cartridge Pad, 220g, 21x14,8 cm
Ink Tools:   FABER CASTELL TK-FINE 9719, mechanical pen 1.0, 2B
                   COPIC Multiliner SP 0.05, 0.25, 0.1, BS
                   STAEDTLER pigment liner 0.05, 0,3
                   COPIC sketch, ciao and classic markers
                   Sakura Pigma Micron Pens 0.2, 03, 1, 2, 3, Brush










 


















Comments